Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://sotn.heliohost.org/

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
someolddude
Amador 2
Amador 2

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2014-08-08

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Sat 10 Jan 2015, 14:23

I was able to login but didn't do any different than the other days. The website seems sometimes ON and sometimes OFF (that happened also months ago when bug was posting new invisible rooms and such, but happened for hours, now it happens for days) Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Sat 10 Jan 2015, 21:40

The WBW forum is often down or buggy,  its really outdated.  I don't own it.  it was put up very quickly many years ago and is not really kept up.  There is a reason why the brazil board is used more than the WBW board.  As for the WBW website not being updated is purely my doing,  I really have not dedicated time to the website,  its really not a high priority in my life.   It will get updated when i get to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
someolddude
Amador 2
Amador 2

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Sun 11 Jan 2015, 11:05

Pale-Dim wrote:
The WBW forum is often down or buggy,  its really outdated.  I don't own it.  it was put up very quickly many years ago and is not really kept up.  There is a reason why the brazil board is used more than the WBW board.  As for the WBW website not being updated is purely my doing,  I really have not dedicated time to the website,  its really not a high priority in my life.   It will get updated when i get to it.

Are you talking about the thread I opened on WBW that dissapeared? Rolling Eyes . Sure, take your time, but man, changing the % and the image, if the image is providen, its 1 minute..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Sun 11 Jan 2015, 12:25

I don't update my site till i have the rooms myself,  I have not gotten around to doing the last 5 rooms in the keep from Bug and yourself.  Once i get them done (this would be a couple hours work to remember and re-read how these are done) then i will update.  All of the information anyone would need is in the forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
someolddude
Amador 2
Amador 2

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Sun 11 Jan 2015, 14:26

Pale-Dim wrote:
I don't update my site till i have the rooms myself,  I have not gotten around to doing the last 5 rooms in the keep from Bug and yourself.  Once i get them done (this would be a couple hours work to remember and re-read how these are done) then i will update.  All of the information anyone would need is in the forum

Really? wow, I expected you to be up-to-date the next day hahaha, and not months behind Razz.

Well take your time then, however you can trust in us an publish the map and update it since its not a fake or a random room someone reported on youtube hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
someolddude
Amador 2
Amador 2

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Tue 13 Jan 2015, 19:37

Hey, has anyone managed to get this on psx?

I'm trying stuff and I feel like an idiot because maybe its not possible here. And since I don't have the psp and such I can't test it in another version to know if I'm doing it good or not anyway.

Could anyone please post the precise and detailed instructions?

If this worked on psx we could get 5 new rooms on inverse succubus zone, 3 in the inverse cave and 2 on the anti-chapel Smile. 453.8%!

Edit: Checking Nathan's video, I totally miss how this works, because when he returns to the middle of the room (even before just the last try before the trick works), he's always at 128 room-width, so he's not shifted at all :S

To clarify, I talk about PSX USA version.

Last edited by someolddude on Tue 13 Jan 2015, 20:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nathan7878
Veterano 2
Veterano 2

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2012-09-16

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Tue 13 Jan 2015, 20:42

I tested it on all the Japanese versions and I do not think it works on PSX, it seem to be exclusive to PSP.

It is actually very easy to do on PSP, like a said in the other post...
nathan7878 wrote:
The best way I got the Save Shift to work with Alucard on PSP is to... walk up to the save orb, open the save menu,
exit the save menu... then jump and right as you land do a back dash and then quickly press up (almost at the same time.)

If there is a way to do it on PSX, it does not seem to be the same way as it is done on PSP Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
someolddude
Amador 2
Amador 2

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Tue 13 Jan 2015, 20:57

nathan7878 wrote:
I tested it on all the Japanese versions and I do not think it works on PSX, it seem to be exclusive to PSP.

It is actually very easy to do on PSP, like a said in the other post...
nathan7878 wrote:
The best way I got the Save Shift to work with Alucard on PSP is to... walk up to the save orb, open the save menu,
exit the save menu... then jump and right as you land do a back dash and then quickly press up (almost at the same time.)

But how do you know when it works? I see absolutely no difference in the vid, even in the cheatengine monitor values!

nathan7878 wrote:
If there is a way to do it on PSX, it does not seem to be the same way as it is done on PSP Sad

I am testing on the PSX USA version.. who knows, JAP and USA are some times different, so USA one may be closer to psp? let's hope Very Happy[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nathan7878
Veterano 2
Veterano 2

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Tue 13 Jan 2015, 21:42

someolddude wrote:
But how do you know when it works? I see absolutely no difference in the vid, even in the cheatengine monitor values!
If you can find the value of the screen shifting when the Reverse Heart Refresher Shift is done on PSX (I'm not sure exactly what the values is)...

Then you could monitor it when trying to do the Save Shift on PSX, since it seems to be the same one...
and then I would know what value to search for on PSP, so I could monitor it to see what exactly is happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
someolddude
Amador 2
Amador 2

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Wed 14 Jan 2015, 16:45

nathan7878 wrote:
someolddude wrote:
If you can find the value of the screen shifting when the Reverse Heart Refresher Shift is done on PSX (I'm not sure exactly what the values is)...

Then you could monitor it when trying to do the Save Shift on PSX, since it seems to be the same one...
and then I would know what value to search for on PSP, so I could monitor it to see what exactly is happening.

But I mean, in your videos you know exactly when the trick worked after a try, and you show cheatengine values on it.. are they irrelevant? how did you know it would work at that point?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nathan7878
Veterano 2
Veterano 2

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Wed 14 Jan 2015, 19:16

Yes, the values in the video ended up being irrelevant, I had no way to know if the glitch worked or not,
I just hoped it did while I was recording the video.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
someolddude
Amador 2
Amador 2

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Wed 14 Jan 2015, 19:46

nathan7878 wrote:
Yes, the values in the video ended up being irrelevant, I had no way to know if the glitch worked or not,
I just hoped it did while I was recording the video.

Ah ok, they completely look like they were the point of the video xD, and since after the last try you rushed to the side it's like the values told you it had worked Razz. So you just do it N times until you feel it worked lol..

I'm having no luck on psx but I also don't know if im doing it wrong haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nathan7878
Veterano 2
Veterano 2

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Wed 14 Jan 2015, 20:06

If you have windows 7 you could download PPSSPP... and do some testing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
someolddude
Amador 2
Amador 2

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Fri 16 Jan 2015, 22:23

I don't, and I feel it wouldn't run well in the comp im using right now anyway so Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thiaguin
Amador 3
Amador 3

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2014-03-28

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Sun 18 Jan 2015, 16:56

Passing the thorns runner in the race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzdgPKuwaqo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JJ5MQzfaXA

Last edited by thiaguin on Sun 18 Jan 2015, 20:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nathan7878
Veterano 2
Veterano 2

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Sun 18 Jan 2015, 17:13

We can not see the videos, they are set to private/secure mode... please change it cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thiaguin
Amador 3
Amador 3

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Sun 18 Jan 2015, 20:07

nathan7878 wrote:
We can not see the videos, they are set to private/secure mode... please change it cyclops

ready straightened already so watch now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thiaguin
Amador 3
Amador 3

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Tue 20 Jan 2015, 20:54

Passing hall in the dark

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r9SzFopT9tc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thiaguin
Amador 3
Amador 3

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Sun 25 Jan 2015, 15:33

New Room Underground Caverns With Maria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oK-i5goj1U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
someolddude
Amador 2
Amador 2

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Mon 26 Jan 2015, 16:01

Awesome stuff! Very Happy.

PS: I am not able to replicate the save room bug on PSX english version. I've tried for hours and nothing seems to work.. did anyone try or test on this or another version? Maybe someone can get success where I couldn't.. and we should all try tihs!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thiaguin
Amador 3
Amador 3

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Sun 01 Feb 2015, 14:57

Leaving in RC Clock Tower With Maria

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=abqoKZAbdGg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
someolddude
Amador 2
Amador 2

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Sun 01 Feb 2015, 15:59

thiaguin wrote:
Leaving in RC Clock Tower With Maria

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=abqoKZAbdGg

Wtf was that??

Wow, Maria is even more broken than Richter Laughing

Nice stuff! Now If we could replicate the save glitch on psx.. no success here Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thiaguin
Amador 3
Amador 3

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Sun 01 Feb 2015, 16:41

Already tested it on psx and xbox360 and nothing too, if you like to make this technique in the psx and made otherwise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nathan7878
Veterano 2
Veterano 2

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Sun 01 Feb 2015, 16:52

someolddude wrote:
Wtf was that??
Yeah, that was crazy.... affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thiaguin
Amador 3
Amador 3

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   Sun 01 Feb 2015, 19:16

Effects of especial mode

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1rEYh3GSa5E

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hOUk4-Z1qxo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs   

Back to top Go down

PSP S4R/Matrix Stats Glitch/Save Shift Techs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next